As aJuniorDataAnalyst, you will join the Business Intelligence team initially to assist in aDataQuality effort. In your first several months, you will learn extensively about the Peloton business model & all thedatawe collect that enable business reporting & analysis. At the end of theDataQuality effort, you will become a regular member of the Business Intelligence team, dedicated to a business unit such as our Commercial or Apparel teams. In that capacity, you will help define the Key Performance Indicators for your business unit, build reports & dashboards to track efforts to goals, & be the liaison & subject matter expert when it comes to all thingsdatawithin your designated business unit.
- Compile & reconciledatafrom multiple sources
- Define & align KPIs across multiple functional groups (marketing, product, technology) & business objectives (acquisition, sales, engagement, retention)
- Identify gaps in ourdatacollection & collaborate with product & engineering ondatacapture specifications
- Define & create reporting dashboards
- Develop a vision to extend/improve our existing analytics & reporting technology stack
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies & trends in analytics
- Eagerness to learn new tools & hit the ground running on Day 1
- High level of proficiency in Excel & proficiency or willingness to learn SQL
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, etc.
- 0-2 years work experience in Business Intelligence/Analytics or related functions
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.