BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding & hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound & build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team here in New York. We are looking for an individual who will be supporting an Account Executive through hunting new business within a specific territory.
Our Sales Development team, serves as the front-line in our customer engagement efforts, contacting IT professionals with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. This role reports into our Manager of Sales Development, which helps to streamline our marketing automation efforts & ensure that our Sales Development Representatives are contacting the right people, at the right time, with the right message - ultimately giving our sales team more qualified opportunities to win business.
Prior Sales Development Representative experience is a plus.
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking, & highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance & a strong professional trajectory
- Has a competitive spirit, coachable, & results driven - No doesnt scare you
- Can collaborate & excel at finding ways to motivate yourself & team members
- Passionate about a career in SaaS sales
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships & deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to understand customer needs & meet that need with a successful product sale
- History of learning new tools & have the ability to pick up new things quickly
- Strong prospecting skills & ability to develop business in new & existing accounts is a plus
- Experience in SFDC & SalesLoft, Yesware, or Outreach is a plus
- Making outbound calls to prospects who have expressed interest in learning more about BetterCloud
- Discovering new leads through internet research & social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, & DiscoverOrg
- Sharing information about BetterCloud & asking questions about the prospect's business objectives
- Achieving, & exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, & forecasting in Salesforce.com
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.