Peloton is looking for a Product Manager to work on the Web Acquisition Software team. This role will help shape Pelotons eCommerce experience, primarily focused on the discovery & consideration phases for our users prior to purchase. We are looking for a Product Manager who is interested in creating marketing & eCommerce experiences that are sticky, can be utilized throughout the organization, & driven by metrics. This person will work closely with other Product Managers, Product Analytics, Product Marketers, Program Managers, Product Designers & the Development team to create experiences that maximize customer comprehension & ultimately drive conversion.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Analytics, Design, Program Management, Product Marketing & other key team members to create priorities for the team so that you all can build great user experiences
- You will be actively responsible for the maintenance of the Jira project within your team. You will detail product requirements that include acceptance criteria, stories aka the why, & descriptions that convey the value of the product decision making to developers & designers in Jira
- Utilize agile methodologies to support MVP frameworks & process opportunities on your scrum team
- Own & create a long term vision & roadmap for the team, constantly weighing the trade offs of decision making & prioritization
- Strong verbal communication within the larger Web team, scrum team, & outbound to stakeholders & the larger organization
- Organize A/B tests & planning for them with the support of the Product Analytics role on the team
- Ability to analyze KPIs, metrics & communicate trends
- Work with the user research to understand how that could inform product requirements
- Develop a strong grasp of the competitive landscape & web eCommerce trends.
- 1-3 years of digital product management experience
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; you must be able to put aside your ego
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Experience working in Agile frameworks
- Effective oral, presentation, & written communication skills
- Good understanding of technical concepts in web application
- Ecommerce experience a plus, but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.