As Editor - Strategy Principal, you will help establish Via as the worlds leading developer & operator of smart public mobility systems. You will work with Vias talented team of writers, publishers, & strategists to sharpen & refine Vias commercial content strategy. By editing complex proposals for cities & transit providers around the world, you will ensure that Vias commercial materials consistently meet our industry-leading standards for coherence, clarity, client/solution fit, & overall persuasiveness.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Meticulously edit proposals from the top down (review business strategy) & the bottom up (polish structure & language).
- Maintain -- & preferably improve upon -- our exacting prose standards. If theres a way to say something more clearly or persuasively, youll find it, even if that means writing & rewriting.
- Partner with our content management team to ensure that our content library always stays current.
- Support senior team members during off-site proposal interviews.
- An exceptional track record as an editor with at least five years of experience editing (or writing) in a professional setting.
- Have an instinctive appreciation for tone & structure; you love prose and, more importantly, love the process of making it better.
- Enjoy collaborating with talented writers & are passionate about making your colleagues stronger written communicators.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment & manage deadlines cooly & effectively
- A record of academic achievement, preferably in the humanities, social sciences, or another field that required regular long-form writing (undergraduate degree required, advanced degree preferred).
- Prior experience at a startup, consulting firm, or in a leadership role is a plus.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.