About the Team
We're looking for a Regional Account Executive to help us connect more merchants with the powerful DoorDash delivery platform. At DoorDash, merchant partnerships play a critical role in strengthening operations, accelerating consumer growth, & improving our bottom line.
About the Role
As a Regional Account Executive, you'll be joining a team of experienced operators who have excelled in the art of leading highly deliberate sales processes. The team is laying the foundation for what will eventually be the single biggest competitive advantage for DoorDash industry-leading partnership terms with the best merchants.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Sell merchants on the value of partnering with DoorDash through revenue share agreements
- Own the end-to-end sales process for merchants
- Lead complex negotiations to structure industry-leading & mutually beneficial economic terms
- Partner closely with local teams to draft compelling economic proposals for merchants during the sales process
- Accelerate a highly organized sales cycle with the goal of closing deals within a few weeks
- Uncover valuable information that can help increase the accuracy of anticipated outcomes in key negotiations
- Travel into different markets in your region (up to 40% travel)
Were excited about you because
- You have prior experience with leading an end-to-end sales cycle
- You have an impressive track record & a top performer
- You are highly driven & have an ambitious attitude & will do whatever it takes to win
- You possess strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- You have the ability to move the conversation in a mutually beneficial direction
- You have the desire & ability to learn & excel
- You have a Bachelors degree or higher
- You have 2+ years of sales experience
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You are you bilingual! Awesome...thats a plus for us!
- You have experience with Salesforce (a huge plus)
- You have experience with Excel & PowerPoint (Google Apps & Keynote are great as well!)
Why Youll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are a technologically & data-driven business committed toour clients & connected through our vision of Delivering Good
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits & great perks
- Most importantly, you will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash & the work you do will bring joy to our clients every day!
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national businesses in more than 4,000 cities across the United States & Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities & local economies work. Make no mistake, it isnt going to be easy, & our mission isnt for the faint of heart. But if youre daring, & you want to make a dent, lets chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.