About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
- Develop email (cold & nurture) programs for a variety of personas that progressively move targets along the buyers journey & into pipeline, towards becoming customers & advocates
- Work cross-functionally with globally-distributed departments to get the email designed & approved: Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Legal, etc.
- Work closely with events team & web development resources to create & manage landing pages & execute pre-show & post-show follow up
- Analyze & report on campaign results & KPIs going beyond open rates & CTRs
- Establish, track, & improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, & ROI for digital programs
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement & website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Identify opportunities & propose solutions to impact prospects at different stages of the funnel using email, messaging & content
- Success & gratification requires you to be obsessive with marketing metrics including awareness, coverage, engagement & ultimately pipeline generation
- 5+ years of email marketing or demand generation experience with enterprise level B2B accounts
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, project management & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional writing & editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, & voice of our business various types of content & target customer segments
- Subject line A/B testing
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM programs such as Hubspot, Groove, Marketo & Salesforce
- Data-driven marketing experience - each program you run has clearly-defined success metrics
- Personal pride in creating high quality programs
- Ability to juggle multiple cross-functional projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment without missing important details
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative & the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with any or all of the following: Artificial Intelligence, MarTech & the business side of e-commerce is a plus