Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, & workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions & improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery & planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console & APIs.
The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, everychanneland every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has officesworldwide,and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
Customer Success Operations Manager
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical & creative thinking with strong communication skills.This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences & coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic's products & services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, & ready for broad adoption.
- Manage account setup & maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations & deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management & engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher & Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate & interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal & external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in & contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues & product support opportunities
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic & quarterly business review meetings
- Knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP andadNetworks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper & various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access;
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies & their root causes
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP & AdTech a plus
Personal Characteristics & Competencies
- Pro-active & self-motivated as will be a part of a small team
- Logical reasoning ability,Problem-solving, & analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized & structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Native level Japanese communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.