About The Role & Team
Amplitudes mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth? We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, & our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, & the value we bring to customers & partners.
If you want to be in the epicenter of growth marketing what better place than the leader in product intelligence? Amplitudes growth marketing is unique in this position vs. other companies in that youll have access to the product engineering team who works closely with marketing to test & optimize full customer retention, acquisition, & engagement strategies. So in other words, true growth methodology. You will also be joining a newly formed team in a fast-growing company with a great culture in what could be a career-making role.
As the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations you will:
- Own the Marketo/Martech operations & drive best practice usage of the platform in nurture, campaign execution, & email marketing.
- Own & drive lead funnel optimizations leveraging tools like Drift, Clearbit, Salesforce & other tools working with other teams & driving collective alignment & achievements.
- Automate & drive performance of all campaign types including events, webinars, offers & work on optimize business flows across supporting tools.
- Own email & landing page template creation in partnership with the design team.
- Support the adtech team to drive superior results.
- Support web team across implementation & optimization of events, webinars, & content
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 5 or more years experience with Marketo including experience driving overall business flow optimizations across the martech stack
- Experience with other systems & tools sales enablement & sales CRM stack (Salesforce, Outreach, Drift) & how they interact & integrate with Marketo
- Experience with innovative marketing, sales development, & sales at a high-growth fast paced enterprise B2B company
- Experience working in an continuous improvement/experimentation framework
- A desire to learn & a desire to guide us to best practice & innovation in the areas you own - we value collaboration, growth, innovation, & a sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate effectively with your peers & stakeholders
- Exposure to & passion for some or all of the following:
- Product management/building digital products
- Using behavioral analytics to better understand customers
- Iterative processes (experimentation, a/b testing, always-on marketing)
- Delivering outcomes using an agile methodology
- A track record of lifting up the people around you
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another & the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, & humility are core to the way we work: were tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, & we operate from a place of empathy & openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, & a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude was built from the ground up as a holistic operating system for digital business. With product intelligence at the core, our system puts the power of digital customer insights directly into the hands of every digital experience owner spanning product management, engineering, marketing, data science & analytics, & the C-suite.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm & Peloton & technology leaders like Microsoft & Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 & grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal & Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris & Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.