andros is seeking a Content Manager to join our growing Marketing Team. Our ideal teammate is someone who is strategic, inquisitive, analytical, thoughtful, & concise. You will strategically plan, research, & implement the andros content strategy. You will be responsible for executing content pieces, collaborating with key stakeholders & subject matter experts, across multiple channels. You should feel comfortable learning & evoking the brand voice, & have an ability to translate complex or technical information into digestible content.
- Become an expert in industry, product knowledge, & the customer journey.
- Working hand-in-hand with the Marketing team, develop & implement a content strategy that engages our audience across multiple channels.
- Produce assets that may include: emails, ad copy, blog posts, e-books, sales collateral, customer testimonials, & whitepapers. Copywriting & editing abilities should reflect the highest standards & attention to detail.
- Continue to develop & embody the andros brand voice. Work across channels & teams to ensure consistency & establish standards.
- Assist with other organization-wide copywriting needs as required.
- Excellent research, writing, & editing skills as well as an ability to absorb & incorporate feedback quickly. Capacity to learn the industry, products, & audience in great detail.
- Strong organization & strategic planning skills; the ability to set, manage, & juggle multiple deadlines with more than one stakeholder. Able to escalate challenges, roadblocks, & additional needs as they become relevant to project timelines.
- Flexibility & the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities or deadlines.
- The ability to listen closely, process complex information, ask critical questions, & immerse yourself in a topic in order to deeply understand it. Can easily translate complex ideas & processes into digestible & high-quality content. Able to understand & embody the brands voice throughout this process.
- Openness to feedback, collaboration, & new ideas. Enthusiasm about the healthcare industry, telling the andros story in creative ways, & turning complicated concepts into compelling copy.
- 6+ years of experience in copywriting, editing, proofreading, & developing content strategies across multiple channels. Experience writing copy for websites & optimizing for SEO is strongly preferred.
- A strong portfolio of writing samples & past work that demonstrates your skills.
- Strong attention to detail; deep knowledge of all content channels & experience creating, adapting, & unifying content for multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to absorb & condense complex information into digestible, easy-to-understand, compelling pieces of content.
- Superior skills planning, managing, & delivering multiple projects & priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders. Must be highly deadline-driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; collaborative & team-oriented with the ability to work independently & with efficiency. Comfortable asking critical questions, sharing & listening to diverse perspectives, & responding quickly to feedback. Able to forge relationships with key stakeholders & subject matter experts.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Works hard & smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability & working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion & commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks & writes clearly & directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speakers mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked & in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue an efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others contributions & support each other & drive everyone forward.