Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will ensure the coherence & consistency of the various Dead by Daylight products on PC/Consoles. As a member of the marketing team & under the supervision of the brand director, you collaborate with the production team, PR manager, influencer manager & publishing team. You're responsible for the production of marketing assets & you ensure the promotion of the game & new content under the Dead by Daylight brand.
- Develop the short-mid-term marketing strategy for the new content release for DBD PC/Console & clearly maintain the product vision & goals;
- Work closely with the PR & community teams on the communication to optimize & execute the marketing strategy;
- Act as the product ownerby overseeing multiple projects at once, helping set the vision while creating alignment for all levels of development;
- Manage the relationship with external & internal partners to produce high value assets (CGI trailer, illustrations, gameplay videos, etc.);
- Be capable ofanticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management, anticipating & making trade-offs, & balancing the business needs versus technical constraints;
- Establish constant dialogue between the brand team, the external partners & the various internal teams to ensure alignment on the objectives & creative vision;
- Be capable oftranslating insights into valuable product recommendations;
- Collaborate directly with key stakeholders (creative, design, UI, art, programmers, producers, etc.) to produce high-quality assets & execute the marketing strategy;
- Execute Post-mortems & adapt the strategy & assets accordingly.
- Diploma in Marketing and/or connected field;
- 3+ years experience in marketing in video games
- PC/Consoles experience is required - mobile experience is a plus;
- Product management experienceis required;
- Excellent English communication skills both oral & written.
- Excellent people skills with an ego-less approach to collaboration;
- Excellent knowledge & passion for video games;
- Strong analytical skills & result-oriented;
- Rigorous, diplomatic & creative.