Beeswax is looking for a Marketing Manager to help accelerate the awareness & adoption of our brand. We were recently recognized on the 5000 list as #46 in the fastest growing companies & #5 in the top software companies. In 2018, we were also named by Business Insider as the fastest growing company in AdTech".
At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service concept because we believe that every advertiser should have the power, flexibility, & transparency when buying advertising programmatically. So come join the team & help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing & executing marketing activities to current customers & prospects that 1) advantageously position us in the advertising ecosystem, 2) generate top of funnel leads, 3) assist the sales pipeline, 4) clearly communicate our value proposition. You will report into the marketing organization & will work very closely with Beeswaxs management team & sales team. You will be responsible for a wide variety of activities including paid, earned & social media, email, websites, landing pages, & general marketing activities. This position will require a good understanding of the competitive landscape in the AdTech world & the industry at large.
- Develop, execute, & manage marketing campaigns across paid, earned, social media & email.
- Manage the evolution of our website & online presence.
- Manage content development & distribution, including case studies, blog posts, white papers, & the like.
- Work with the sales team to understand educational gaps, & fill those gaps with relevant materials.
- 3+ years of marketing or related experience in AdTech.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written, & a meticulous attention to detail.
- A strong desire to learn with the ability to understand a markets needs & address them with relevant content.
- A track record of successfully positioning a product/brand.
- The ability to decipher highly technical products for less sophisticated buyers.
- Experience with competitive analysis & positioning.
- A highly collaborative mindset & ability to work cross-functionally to achieve goals.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats, & a strong desire to build something great.