Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
At Appian, were seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; Empowered by the the best idea wins, we thrive on collaboration & a culture of dissent, encouraging all employees to challenge & elevate one another. We strive for diversity & inclusion through continued education & a commitment to equity.
Office of the CMO
Group Mission & Vision:
- Responsible for formulating, implementing, & monitoring the success of some of Appians high priority marketing initiatives
- Own strategic projects across the Marketing team
- Serves as change agents facilitating the execution of strategic initiatives of the CMO
- Identifying & analyzing operational inefficiencies in the department & recommending data-driven insights for improvement
The Marketing Intern will serve as a member of the office of the CMO during Summer 2021 and will support the Marketing Analyst.
About the Job:
In this role at Appian, you will:
- Collect & synthesize data to produce reports & strategic insights & recommendations to key stakeholders
- Assist in the coordination of programs, projects, systems, & processes within the marketing department
- Audit Assistance: Dig into detail to find problems & report with your analysis & recommendations
- Document meeting action items & oversee follow-ups as required
- Must have completed at least with first year college with at least a 3.7 GPA
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, Economics, Marketing or another equivalent field of study
- Exceptional creativity & problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated skill in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Strong decision-making skills & the determination to see projects through to the end
- Detail oriented. Able to collect & organize information in the course of conversations & meetings.
- Strong writing skills & verbal communication skills.
What you will learn:
This is an excellent internship opportunity for someone who wants to gain an understanding of every aspect of the marketing department. It will expose the intern to demand generation, product & strategy, communications, analytics & operations & could be a jumping point to numerous career opportunities in marketing, sales, customer success, etc. This is a highly visible role & you will be able to interact with executives & create professional relationships.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.