Senior Account Director
About RAPP Singapore
RAPP knows the way to create real value for brands, is to help them create real value for their customers. We do this by balancing Precision & Empathy: the ability to understand real people through data, & the smarts to meet their individual wants & needs. Building on our data foundation, RAPP delivers a range of capability across social, digital, customer experience & technology. As part of Omnicom, RAPP is proud to employ over 1,000 talented people across U.S., Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Singapore & Dubai, & we actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual differences are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. The Singapore team was started in 2016 to address the needs of our regional clients, & we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
As the Account Executive you will be a vital support member of Client Services Team. You will play an important role in the smooth running of your account(s). You will be required to have a thorough understanding of all areas of the business & will support your line manager across the board. The client work you will manage range from digital campaigns, platform builds, data analytics, user experience, email marketing campaigns etc. We are looking for someone with strong digital & operational background. Knowledge of digital media (i.e. programmatic, bought media, social content etc.) is highly desirable.
You will require good communication; organisation & time management skills as multi-tasking will be a core part of your role. You will join a dynamic, multi-ethnical fun team that gives everyone a voice, flexibility & right to develop with a can-do atmosphere of mutual support.
- Assist the Senior Account Manager & Account Manager in business support & management
- Assist in providing timely responses to client requests.
- Schedules business meetings & do follow-ups.
- Provides input for the creation & execution of client campaigns plans.
- Gather data on campaigns to evaluate performance & gives recommendations on ways to improve campaign performance.
- Track campaign budgets.
- Gathers information on the competition.
- Assist in developing & implementing business improvement programs.
- Assist in developing client presentations, proposals & reports.
- Maintain thorough understanding of account management principles.
- Assists Account Manager & Senior Account Director in coordinating day-to-day account activities.
- Maintain a sense of discretion & professionalism, representing the RAPP.
What to expect in this role
- You believe passionately in the power of creativity to bring change to the world. But youre realistic & have a clear-eyed view of what it will take to get there.
- Your ideas & your voice will be heard, respected & protected with passion.
- You will be tested, you will be challenged & you will be pushed beyond your comfort zone, but you will equally be supported, encouraged & celebrated.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong grasp of digital space & online media jargon & technology.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to effectively & appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many disciplines.
- Effective negotiation & problem-solving skills required.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail
- They must have excellent written & verbal communication skills & strong interpersonal skills, allied with the ability to negotiate
- Naturally well organised & unfazed when working towards deadlines.
- 2/3 years experience in the field.