This is a key role within the Convercent sales organization promoting the Convercent SaaS solution throughout the US. Corporate Account Executives are responsible for driving net new sales into the corporate market through proactive field sales activities.
- Close deals with Fortune 100, 500, 1000 global entities, together with capitalizing on the legislative change that brings new opportunities to the market through the coming year & beyond
- Meet Pipeline, Bookings & New Logo Quotas
- Design, execute, & own customer strategy & plans to meet personal quota
- Develop & manage relationships with corporate clients creating cross-selling revenue & references
- Create & deliver unique business cases based on specific outcomes that drive each engagement
- Comfortably manage complex sales-cycles & communicate effectively & simply at all levels with the organization
- Collaborate & partner internally to provide market intelligence & ideation for innovation at all levels
- Forecast all sales activity & revenue achievement; reach & exceed sales targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track sales activities & manage an individual pipeline
- Work closely with the Solution Consultant to understand requirements & position/demonstrate the value of the Convercent solution
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of SaaS selling experience, or 1-2years of SaaS Business Development Rep
- Demonstrable Complex Solution & C-Suite Selling
- Track record of hunting & landing new logos
- Ability to expand existing enterprise level accounts
- Proven ability to take complex problems & deliver simple solutions
- A documented & clear history of being a positive team player, contributor & positive person & thinker
- Open minded & willing to innovate techniques, tactics, process & GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
- Act as feedback mechanism to product management
- SaaS technology sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Understanding of how agencies influence buying & how to leverage/partner with them
- The heart & fortitude to persevere & thrive in an emerging, disruptive team
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $70,000 - $75,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.