Come join our team as an IT Operations Specialist! We are seeking a self-motivated professional to join our global IT support team. In this full-time role, you will work on maintaining & coordinating the computer systems & networks for Unitys Bellevue, WA location! You will be tasked with solving sophisticated technical issues & will also collaborate with Unity IT team members to assist them with projects & critical issues.
What youll be doing
- Install & configure software & computer systems
- Fix & resolve software & hardware issues
- Write & maintain documentation that provides technical support to the entire organization
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications
What were looking for
- Solid grasp & expertise with a variety of software, hardware, & applications
- Passion to seek complicated problems & the drive to solve them
- An organized individual with a team-oriented demeanor
- Analytical skills to study underlying problems & determine solutions
You might also have
- Jira, Confluence, & Google Suite experience
- Experience in a technical support role
- Experience in inventory management
Life at Unity
Unity is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,400+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.