Fanatics is building the leading global digital sports platform to ignite & harness the passions of fans, & maximize the presence & reach for hundreds of partners globally. Leveraging these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers & a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as the global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear & hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making & quickly distributing fan gear in today's 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB & MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Trading Cards, a transformative company that is building a new model for the hobby & giving collectors an end-to-end trading cards experience; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming & retail sportsbook platform. Additional ventures that will build out Fanatics' footprint across the broader digital sports landscape will be rolled out soon. Fanatics' partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) & hundreds of collegiate & professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 8,000 employees, & hundreds of partners, suppliers, & vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical & sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting & representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners & fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, & play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we're a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride & passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate & support. We recognize that diversity helps drive & foster innovation, & through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality & advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools & resources to feel connected & engaged in who they are & what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
About the Team
At Fanatics we know that our greatest resource is our people. Our Human Resources department has a relentless dedication to cultivate, protect, & nourish our Fanatics family. We take pride in having a culture built on respect, unity, passion, & talent. We work hard to maintain a wonderful work atmosphere where people have as much pride & love for our company as they do for their favorite sports teams. As a global company, we actively evolve to ensure that all existing & new compliance regulations are met across all of our locations. We pride ourselves on building the Fanatics organization with not only the best talent, but by building around our core values. We have an unceasing commitment to continually improve our processes, strengthen our teams, & ensure the best possible working experience in every corner of the company.
This role is responsible for working closely with senior management within Fanatics Trading Cards to develop & implement predominately medium to long-term HR solutions aligned to business strategy & in support of business goals & HR strategies. Within the Fanatics Trading Cards organization & this individual will actively supports business leaders through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, & Business Partnering. The position will play a role within the HR Team in the development of an HR Strategy for each client organization. The position will play a role within the HR team for the client groups to define approaches to manage through change, drive engagement, innovation & productivity. This will require innovative & strategic thinking & an ability to deliver in a fast-paced, matrixed, dynamic environment.
Primary responsibilities for the Sr HR Business Partner, Fanatics Brands include the following:
• Deploy HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives.
• Partner with key Business & HR leaders to support & define the cultural, engagement & organizational change & restructuring initiatives & implementation plans
• Work directly with client groups to identify key talent capabilities across the business, conduct gap analysis, & develop & implement HR talent infrastructure.
• Provide guidance & coaching to people leaders & employees
• Play a consultative role in employee communication initiatives within client groups
• Deploy global/standardized HR processes at the business level in the following areas: talent management, employee engagement, performance management, & change management.
• Support & lead key projects & deliverables as determined by HR Leadership
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business, communications or a related field.
• A minimum of 8+ years of professional experience is preferred.
• PHR/SPHR certification preferred but not required
• Must be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to build a One Fanatics” culture
• Experience managing, planning & implementing projects & business support initiatives required.
• Must have relationship management, coaching & collaboration skills required.
• Influence, shaping solutions negotiation & partnership skills are required.
• Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative & facilitation skills required.
• Must be detail-oriented required.
• Ability to understand & integrate internal & external business drivers & financial
metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is required.
• Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing & implementing detailed
change management plans is required.
• Experience supporting multiple business functions & working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations is required.
• Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs & exploring new business models is required.
• Strong MS office & related talent management technology tools skills are required.