Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open & extensible, & also fluent in the language of banking & finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks & wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, & Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
We are looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect who who has a mix of advanced technology & strategic business acumen. The Solutions Architect applies advanced analysis skills & experience in principles of solutions design to conceptualize, shape, & define appropriate customer solutions. You will work with clients, engineers, & internal & external stakeholders, to document, & prioritize business, functional, & system-level requirements for the development of Statements of Work for our Financial Services clients. The Solutions Architect will also perform technical & managerial responsibilities; including project management & leading engineering teams. You should feel comfortable communicating to various stakeholders, from executive management to engineers & customers when needed.
What you will be doing
- Provide technology leadership & oversight on design, development & implementation of our conversational AI platform.
- Deliver artifacts, technical analysis documents & architectural designs that meet business requirements; oversees design reviews & frameworks.
- Develops solutions to difficult technical problems encountered as part of system implementation, upgrades or support issues.
What you need in this position
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of hands-on design & development experience
- Familiar with Agile practices, continuous integration, writing testable code, performance analysis
- Experience with Cloud-Based software
- Experience with AI, NLP, or Machine Learning is a BIG plus
- Ability to provide hands-on technical leadership, as well as experience with customer delivery management
- Experience writing APIs
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location New York City, Flatiron District
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.