WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
- Leverage skills & experience to implement product features that are well architected, tested, & understandable.
- Actively participate in the ideation & execution of product roadmap & Agile planning.
- Follow best practices surrounding TDD, continuous integration, code standards, etc.
- Practice iterative platform development, including troubleshooting & performance optimization.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 4 years experience as a software engineer building beautiful, scalable, & highly visible web applications.
- Experience building front end features using React
- Experience working in an Agile, TDD environment.
- Experience with production Node.js solutions.
- Experience building well designed APIs
- Experience with hapi or ASP.NET Web API plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.