Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Supply Side Marketplace Manager to join our team working with our Global network of telecommunication partners & our internal experts to expand the partnership strategy to deliver the Twilio service. This role will be responsible for the management of the partner mix, performance, & strategy for our telco products in accordance with Twilios financial goals, quality standards, & product feature requirements. Reporting to the PRT/GTM Tiger Team Manager, this position is critical & will support Twilios expansion within their Messaging Business Unit.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of global A2P sms provider management along with a deep understanding of how to successfully source & secure our supply chain(s) globally
- +5 years of experience in working in, supplying, Carrier & Aggregator partner relationships related to the A2P SMS business.
- Knowledge of OTT, enterprise, wholesale (trading) customers use cases.
- Demonstrate the ability to leverage & understand telecom quality metrics.
- Business Development of net new & existing customers business
- Strategic execution & vision creation inside market on a global basis
- Strong negotiation experience with proven results
- Ad industry experience would be a bonus or experience supporting high volume deal requests
- You have strong financial reporting & forecasting skills of key metrics: volumes, revenues, margins & conversion rate trends on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Great communication skills & are able to efficiently communicate with different business units, as well as being able to wear the customers shoes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, high energy & creative environment
- Ability to balance multiple projects & engagements at the same time
- Hands on: Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Gets things done. High personal productivity: you are a doer first.
As Supply Side Marketplace Manager, you will drive results leveraging many of our core principles using the Twilio Magic:
- Draw the Owl- Support the global sales teams by sourcing, tracking deals (inbound & outbound), monitor & drive the ability to create winning use cases back to our Sales Team. This is also critical to be able to enable revenue, unlock volumes & ensure our Customers are completely satisfied (internal & external to Twilio. Establish the deal structures with operators/partners that create solutions to enable use cases
- Ownership- Assist in building a winning Marketplace arena
- Be Bold- Be a subject-matter expert for business & regulatory affairs associated with the telecommunications industry on new & prospective product/service launches
- Empower Others- Communicate strategy & progress internally, & collaborate with an array of internal teams including business development, executive, finance, legal, marketing, product, & engineering
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.