At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
The Platform Engineering team's mission is to maximize the leverage of other White Ops employees to protect the Internet. We deliver tools & products that act as a platform for the rest of engineering & detection to focus & deliver on their missions more efficiently.
We're looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our ranks to help us identify, plan, build & deliver the most impactful projects to drive our mission.
What you'll do:
- Write code for front-ends (VueJS), backends (Golang/Python), deployment scripts (Bash/Python), cloud infrastructure (Terraform) & system configurations (Bash)
- Use knowledge of relational & non-relational data stores to persist data appropriately for different systems & use-cases
- Collaborate with teammates in technical discussions, documentation & code reviews
- Participate in an on-call rotation for team-owned systems
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand requirements & ensure alignment of work
- Deliver software that enables critical internal processes, such as continuous deployment, bot fraud investigation & data ingestion & processes
Who you are:
- You love learning.
- You lead by example.
- You love making peoples lives easier.
- You reason from first principles & evaluate options rigorously.
- You are open, collaborative & transparent in how you work.
- You have both breadth & depth of software engineering expertise.
- You have excellent verbal & written language skills, especially when talking about code & systems.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, Washington DC, Victoria, & London.