Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry.
We are the longest standing pure-play technology vendor in Data Virtualization, & are viewed as one of the founding fathers of this type of technology.
As a Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of data & reporting platforms & solutions to business key stakeholders enabling them to make data-informed decisions. You will drive the data strategy & manage the day-to-day operations of the BI team.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, innovative & passionate about data. She/he will work across multiple geographies with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, & collaborative, environment & play a significant role in the growth of the company.
This position would be highly suited to a senior BI consultant or developer, who is looking for the next step in her/his career & wants to take on more responsibility & lead a team of BI analysts & developers, & Data engineers.
Location: A Corua, Spain
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with Business Operations team & senior leaders to deliver an effective reporting, analytics & information delivery framework.
- Identify & define data assets that relate to critical business functions.
- Collaborate with IT team & data owners to ensure data accessibility & delivery.
- Analyze end-user reporting requirements & develop reports & dashboards as per business requirements.
- Lead the design & development of data models; identify interconnections to drive efficiency & global alignment.
- Control the quality of the data that is reported.
- Identify & evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Lead & mentor the BI team.
- Coach business users on best use of BI infrastructure.