automotiveMastermind is looking for a Finance/Accounting Intern.
The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
- Data Management
- Create & Manage account statements (as it relates to compensation)
- Data mining, upkeep & upload with SalesForce
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Data entry
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Highly skilled in Excel)
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
- 12 weeks Internship
- Pay: $15 per hour; 40 hours a week.
- No lodging or transportation will be provided. Interns are responsible for traveling to/from the office will must provide their own housing in New York.
- Must be 18 years or older, & must have authorization to work in United States.