WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are seeking an experienced & impassioned Product Manager to help us transform wedding planning into a delightful journey while helping couples get the hard work done with confidence. Were looking for that special someone to ensure that The Knot stays #1 in Weddings by bringing your entrepreneurial spirit, creative problem solving, & user-centric design thinking to our team. Youll work closely with exceptional design & tech leads. Your Marketing & PR partners are knowledgeable & collaborative, having built up key relationships in the industry over many years.
We have built a world-class product development team & are passionate about growing product managers into masters of the craft. We have a rich product development program including monthly Product Schools, development budgets, guest speakers, meetups as well as a strong general focus on personal development.
This role is a great mix of forward-thinking strategy & highly creative, design-centered feature development, with a strategic product focus on The Knots wedding planning journey. We craft planning tools that help the couple stay organized, confident, & have some fun while planning their wedding.
You should be excited about building new products from Minimally Viable Experiments to iterating & scaling the existing planning products. You love helping users solve big problems & making lifes biggest moments joyful instead of stressful.
We are open to this role being based out of our New York City, NY, Austin, TX, or Washington, DC office locations.
- Always put our users first
- Work closely with our outstanding analytic & research team to gain feedback & insights directly from users
- Set the strategic direction in collaboration with product marketing, engineering, & design partners
- Drive outcome-focus execution - what matters most is how the product impacts our customers & our business
- Collaborate with product leaders to ensure cohesion between your products & the overall product experience on The Knot
SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT MANAGERS HAVE:
- 5+ years in product development, in an agile environment
- You can set strategic direction & help ideate & launch new products & experiences
- You always refer to quantitative and qualitative data in making product decisions & have experience with analytics & research tools + methods & comfort with analytical tools
- You have a track record of creating quality consumer experiences that solve real user needs and drive business growth
- You communicate clearly & collaborate effectively with your partners & executives
- You have keen aesthetics & empathy, & a user-centered mentality
- Youre a strong partner for engineers, empathetic to their unique needs, & you believe theres such a thing as tech debt
- Youre a natural prioritizer, have great instincts when it comes to what matters, & have made tough but smart trade-offs. You care about Outcomes over Outputs - goals matter more than the roadmap
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.