At Liftoff, were helping mobile businesses scale & succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. Our technology is innovative, agile, & we have strong product-market fit; as a result, we've already reached profitability & are seeing tremendous growth. In order to support Liftoffs continued success & ambitious growth goals, we are looking for a compensation manager to join the company & support our team as we continue to scale globally.
As Liftoff's Sr. Compensation Manager, you will be a part of the People Operations team & report to the Director, People Operations & Total Rewards. You will be the subject matter expert & a key point person for all compensation related matters of our global team.
We are open to this role being based out of any of the following Liftoff offices: Redwood City, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Austin, or New York City.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Formulate recommendations regarding compensation philosophy using market trends
- Support development, implementation & administration of compensation programs (inclusive of equity), including merit & promotion cycles
- Manage compensation details & ensure accurate & relevant Radford Salary Survey data to maintain & update Liftoffs compensation bands for new & existing roles
- Ensure employee data integrity in our global HR system UltiPro, a UKG product (formerly Ultimate Software)
- Support talent acquisition efforts by analyzing market-competitive data that is aligned with companys compensation philosophy
- Have a deep understanding of internal HR compensation data requirements, assess gaps, & optimize systems & processes to help efficiently manage our HR function as we grow & scale our team globally
- Support the technical implementation, integration, deployment, & ongoing maintenance of existing & new UltiPro modules
- Create reporting, dashboards, & process improvements per People Operations needs
- Partner with Payroll to ensure proper global payroll preparations
- Partner with Finance to ensure we are maintaining & classifying records accurately
- Provide timely support for internal & external audits
You will enjoy & excel in this role if you have most of these qualities:
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5+ years global compensation analyst experience: US & international regions (UK, France, Germany, Singapore, Japan, South Korea & Brazil)
- Highly skilled in data analytics with impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced expertise in Excel & Google Suite
- Proficient with Radford Salary Survey Database
- Experience with global HRIS systems analysis & configurations, preferably UltiPro
- Ability to troubleshoot, multi-task & meet deadlines
- Experience at a fast-growing technology company
- Proven ability to act with discretion & maintain confidentiality at all times
If this role sounds like a good fit for your skills & interests, we would love to hear from you!
Liftoff Mobile (Liftoff) is committed to providing & maintaining a work environment where all employees & candidates are treated with dignity & respect & that is free of bias, prejudice, & harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees & candidates for employment free from discrimination & harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, & harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, & related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination & harassment is unlawful & will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity & expects the full cooperation of all personnel.