What is Wade & Wendy?
Wade & Wendy is an AI-Powered Recruitment Conversation Platform. We deploy automated conversations via our AI Recruiters, Wendy & Wade, across the recruiting process to make for a better & faster experience for job-seekers & better & faster decision-making process for hiring teams: everything from automated first-round interviews to informational FAQ sessions to building out the needs for the role.
Our team is backed by Jazz VP, Slack, ffVC, Randstad & other great VCs, as we bring AI & machine learning to the recruiting/HR space - all in order to make the process of building teams more human.
Who are the people building Wade & Wendy?
Our diverse team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds (plus has seen more than a few exits): we have a former physicist whose work helped win a nobel prize, a fine-dining chef who returned to their first love: coding, & people who have tackled problems with novel solutions like using Google Glass in farming & voice recognition in manufacturing.
We are linguists & psychologists & technologists & writers, all committed to learning, iterating & pushing things forward.
And we get most excited about working together to tackle this challenge: to help teams grow meaningfully & help people find meaningful work.
What's the Role?
Were looking for an entry-level or early-career customer success teammate to join our small CS squad. Youll help build process for relationship management, meet regularly with our enterprise customers, & learn the ropes of rolling out frontier technology to some of the world's largest companies.
Youll make sure job seekers & hiring teams are getting the most out of Wendy, while also working closely with our product & sales teams to push our offering forward - all to make the process of finding the next job (or teammate) better.
What have you done?
- Have any internship experience (or 1-2 years professional) in sales, customer success or operations?
- Worked for a technology company or a startup?
- Interacted with customers over the phone or video chat?
- Helped scale a startups CS practices?
- Written in any professional context (including sales emails, marketing, etc.)?
- Any experience with ticketing software like Front, Intercom, ZenDesk, HelpScout, etc.?
- Have you worked in a client-facing B2B capacity - especially with enterprise clients?
Who are you?
- Are you excited about pushing things forward: self-improvement, learning & changing the world?
- Do you want get your hands dirty in a startup environment & really build from scratch?
- Do you love working with smart people to solve hard problems that affect almost everyone?
- Do you love helping people?
- Are you happy on the phone, over video or over chat?
- Are you one of the best writers & editors you know? Are your friends always asking you to edit their emails?
Join our team
If you answered "Yes" to many of those questions - we'd love to chat. Let's change the way people work & find work.