Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
The Product Manager role is responsible for identifying, designing & executing on key opportunities to enable frictionless experience for all our users in Clear apps. Success in this role includes: (1) Driving a common understanding of core app features that enable our partners & users; (2) Collaborating with partner Product/Engineering teams to expand on existing products or bring new ones to market (3) Owning the end to end product roadmap & priorities to make this product successful in the market.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit & attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers & evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution holding yourself & your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. Youre passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading consumer secure ID platform. You will innovate on new business models, new technologies & new opportunities. Were looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders to understand business needs
- Analyze, determine & prioritize target customer, end-user, & internal stakeholder needs
- Ensure appropriate customer research, usability testing & rapid prototyping
- Define & communicate a product roadmap aligned with company objectives, & supported by business cases, market research, customer data & competitive analysis
- Coordinate go-to-market launch & post-launch activities; gather customer feedback to validate that the product meets proposed metrics, & prioritize & deliver upon necessary iterations
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in product management, data analytics or related fields
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects & strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility & rapport with senior executives & technical & non-technical team members alike