The Peloton Junior Photo Editor will work with Peloton Photographers, Art Directors, Producers, & post production coordinators to help curate & maintain the visual language established by our Senior Creatives. They will work directly on projects ranging from national print campaigns to organic social content. This position requires one to be detailed oriented, have experience with color grading, resizing imagery, curating & cropping imagery specific to a wide variety of campaigns.
- Assist in coordinating daily workflow of the Photo Department post production including, & managing & releasing hi-res images to production retouching teams.
- Maintain / organize & archive imagery.
- Cull all shoots, managing anywhere from 1000 - 20,000 images a week.
- Help manage the back end storage of RAW & processed files.
- Ability to curate a cohesive visual story from a large pool of selects.
- Must have clear communication skills, role requires coordination of post-production, including liaising & briefing retouchers, image selections & asset distribution with internal creative teams.
- Light retouching required.
- Maintain a general understanding of our image database & be able to suggest alternate imagery more appropriate for designers when imagery doesnt meet our visual standards.
- Act as liaison between Creative & Content Team on all Instructor related assets.
- Familiarity with batching, exporting, watermarking files, & creating contact sheets.
- Quick on their feet, with a passion for problem solving & organizing.
- Background in Photoshop & Adobe Suite is required.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team