At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy & cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, & devices. www.jitterbit.com
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world's fastest cloud integration platform.
Jitterbit is seeking an experienced candidate to drive regional alliance partner SI engagement & business in the fast moving enterprise iPaaS market. Your primary responsibility will be to implement & execute on regional SI strategy with a goal of driving sales, marketing, & awareness in support of Jitterbit's growth with regional & global system integrators. You will collaborate closely with regional AE's to strengthen & drive local relationships with SI partners & field teams, & abroadening ecosystem of technology & solutions providers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Educate partners on Jitterbit value proposition & differentiation.
- Engage SI ecosystem partners to develop pipeline & drive revenue for the region.
- Execute joint marketing activities with partners.
- Identify & recruit local partners as needed.
- Be the face of Jitterbit to partner sales & delivery teams within the region.
- Coordinate training & enablement of partner sales & technical teams to encourage them to standardize & be successful with the Jitterbit platform.
The successful candidate will have a track record of channel & business development, buildingstrong alliances & possess a fundamental understanding of the cloud computing landscape.Welook for individuals who are aggressive & detail oriented with the ability to manage multiplecomplex partner relationships as well as internal sales & marketing alignment.
Other requirements include:
- French fluency (bonus points if you're also strong in Spanish!)
- Experience with cloud iPaaS strongly preferred.
- BS degree with 5+ years of business development or sales experience managing channel partners dealing with complex technology services with demonstrated knowledge & understanding of ITsolutions. Technology sales and/or marketing experience is a plus.
- Understanding of & experience in building channel & reseller programs.
- Experience facilitating onboarding & enablement activities for channel partners.
- Ability to develop productive relationships with partners, colleagues, & management to meettargeted objectives.
- Stand out communications skills & high energy level.
- Proven ability to thrive & succeed in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous/pressure situations. Strong team skills including the ability to lead andbe a team player.
- Ability to lead teams & projects through influence rather than direction.
- Sense of humor a requirement!