Title: Sales Associate, B2B Sales
As a B2B Sales Associate, you will assist in driving sales & growth in our newly formed B2B (Business to Business) channel! You will be a living example of POMO (Positive Motivation) & demonstrate strong customer-facing skills as you help craft & shape our vision for excellence in the B2B channel. Not only will you drive day to day sales but also be a significant player in the overall growth of the channel as you will help the team drive growth & build the outbound sales channel in partnership with the strategy team.
Our ideal candidate will lead the sales pipeline growth with an emphasis on outbound sales, deliver on monthly sales qualified lead (SQL) quotas & quickly test new concepts while maintaining a strategic perspective on how to scale what we have learned. A natural go-getter, successful sales rep & talented sales process & learning content developer, the B2B Sales Lead will eventually help scale the growth of the channel. You will present current & future B2B offerings directly to our target audience through a range of in-person & remote platforms. Following the success of this channel, this role will play a vital part in the teaching, coaching & development of sales reps to join this channel.
- Manage & execute (with additional resources where required) the set up of the Leads Generation channel (outbound calls) for the US group, inclusive of RFP process, reporting, commission modeling & general BAU management.
- Above to also be applied to B2B function; responsible for onboarding, training & performance of meeting & qualified leads pipeline.
- Responsible for the reporting of agency performance to senior stakeholders.
- Option to oversee Direct Sales function (inclusive of, Events (B2B & BTC) & D2D) & evaluate opportunities for scalability, by conv. volume & profitability.
- Own channel performance & represent work to senior marketing leaders/ internal & external stakeholders, drive the channel strategy, & own the forecasting, roadmap, & goal setting processes
- Identify & scope new direct sales channels in the post-pandemic environment with growth potential
- Responsible for creating strategy & infrastructure for sales channels that ensures key KPI targets are met (CAC,CCV,ROI,CVA)
You will ...
- Lead the growth & development of the outbound sales channel from scratch
- Increase the tempo of new client acquisition by building a sustainable sales pipeline & decrease the length of the sales cycle
- Help Sales leadership create, test, & solidify the sales channel playbook, including sales process, pitch & messaging, presentation, sales pipeline, & more
- Represent HelloFresh & its brands as the first point of contact across businesses & customers
- Engage with HR leadership at businesses, apartments, & organizations of 1,000 employees/members or less with the goal of educating their teams on the HelloFresh product
- Enthusiastically give webinar presentations to large groups of potential customers
- Close customers on the HelloFresh offering
- Provide support in accurate & punctual reporting, plus routinely challenge yourself to always provide more thoughtful & insightful data to help make more educated decisions
- At the point of scaling this channel, be responsible for taking what you have learned in the role, documeting, developing teaching/learning materials, then coach those that will join this channel as new sales reps
- Positive & self-motivated - you are persistent, outgoing, independent & proactive in your work
- Driven to share & coach others to be better sales representatives
- Agile & able to be effective in response to the changing needs of a fast-paced & growing organization
- A Brand Advocate & Culture Curator - your passion for solving problems & dedication to delivering a positive customer experience make you an awesome ambassador for our culture & team
- Analytical - data is your friend; you are able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Results-driven - you enjoy grinding away at issues & brainstorming creative methods for problem-solving
- Interpersonal - you are intuitive, engaging, & outgoing; you are engaging & instantly connect with people
- Flexible - you thrive in autonomous environments with high growth & do not get overwhelmed easily
- Embrace Ambiguity - if there is not a clear path, you thrive & get excited from the path you can forge
- An independently motivated self-starter but also a collaborator (leads oneself, works cross-functionally, & embraces stakeholder management)
- Professional - you have a high level of integrity & represent the HelloFresh Brand & DNA at all times
- Bachelors Degree in communications, management or related field
- Minimum one year in sales, marketing, customer service or similar field with at least one year of experience working with a team to meet individual and/or team sales goals
- Built learning or training materials for sales channels
- One year of coaching or teaching experience in the field of sales (preferred)
- Successfully demonstrated sales in prior roles
- Proven expertise in product sales, preferably business to business products
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, & company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO & parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, & Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year