We are looking for anAML Analystto join theCompliance Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the analytical functions involved with the daily monitoring of the activities related to Anti Money Laundering (AML) & Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) compliance programs. Assist management with ensuring compliance with regulations, company policies & procedures through review of high risk reports; monitoring & reviewing data produced by the system to determine if transactions warrant further review; identifying potential higher risk relationships; & remaining current on compliance matters as they relate to AML, Sanctions, CIP, & Due Diligence.
The main duties include:
- Monitoring of initial & on-going Know Your Customers (KYC) requirements.
- Auditing/Analysis of customer activities.
- Escalating any suspicious activity/concerns to compliance management. .
- Assist with any other Compliance related matters or projects as identified & assigned by compliance management.
- Conducting suspicious activity & reputational risk investigations as warranted.
- Carrying out any other tasks as may be requested from time to time.
- Bachelors degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or equivalent course
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in a financial institution handling financial fraud, financial accounting, compliance, card verification.
- Team player adaptable to fast-paced & changing environment.
- Ability to manage tight processes, with accuracy & attention to detail.
- Highly disciplined person, self-motivated, & delivery focused.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio).