Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries & speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt & harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fueled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft & Google to help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. Its not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative tocontribute to our deep sales pipeline by prospecting new accounts & delivering qualified leads to Account Executives, & be the main face & ambassador of Cloudreach vis a vis our partners & strategic customers. The SDR team drives growth by targeting new logos where Cloudreach has room to grow & develop an all-in cloud strategy including software, cloud operations, & cloud enablement.
This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate looking to get into sales & grow within the organisation.
How you'll spend your days :
- Manage customer relationships & drive the leads that result in meeting Cloudreachs monthly revenue goals
- Identify relevant & targeted lists of prospects to reach out to by cold-calling, email, professional networking, social media, etc.
- Qualify prospects that will turn into leads & customers
- Assess customer needs, determine product fit, quote pricing, & follow through delivery
- Set meetings with prospective clients, as well as coordinate additional follow-up activities
- Negotiate with customers about Cloudreachs full suite of products & services, including Cloud Operations, Cloud Enablement, & Software
- Advise management on targeted lists & reasons for selection
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop marketing plans that accelerate our customer sales cycle
- Consistently & accurately record all sales activities in our CRM (you know it couldnt be ALL fun & games)
How to stand out?
- Superior communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical background
- Consultative skills
- Strong business development skills
- Solid understanding of technology
- Strong organization skills & planning ability
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of technology & businesses are using cloud computing to fundamentally change the way they run & operate.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills (youre not afraid to pick up the phone & possess a never met a stranger mentality)
- A high level of motivation, good time management & organizational skills, & the ability to juggle multiple tasks & priorities
- Aptitude & passion for learning (this industry is constantly changing & youll need to keep up with emerging technologies & trends)
- An entrepreneurial spirit & hustler-level sense of urgencywere a fast-growing company & need someone who can keep up. You'll help us raise the bar
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, & a smartphone (choice of iOS or Android available)
- Unique cloudy culture: our people are diverse, passionate & easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy & your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training & career development opportunities.
- Our offices are filled with free drinks & snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags & sofas.
- Cloudy Lunch where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, its on us!