What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence what’s new, now & next in music & audio.
We're looking for a Content Strategy Manager, Artist & Label Services based in New York to provide support to the content strategy, branded content & artist & label services team. This role requires strategic thinking, organizational skills, & will work cross-functionally to bring together successful campaigns.
You will provide key insights into sales & marketing needs on the platform, with a focus on expanding SoundCloud's relationships with the music industry. You will also serve as an evangelist for SoundCloud & work across internal teams.
The ideal candidate will understand the music industry as a whole including the streaming landscape, music & copyright law as it relates to surfacing content & the intricacies of sales & marketing campaigns.
- Management of SoundCloud’s content on site & with brands
- Drive business analysis of key performance indicators for sales & marketing campaigns
- Support Artist Marketing with conceptualizing, organizing, execution & reporting on campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Revenue, Marketing, PR, Editorial, & Product teams within SoundCloud
- Representing SoundCloud at key industry events
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within the music industry working with artists, managers, & labels of all levels, across genres
- Deep knowledge of current music, digital & industry trends, & a passionate SoundCloud user.
- Confident & personable self-starter.
- Superior attention to detail & strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, within tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills & interpersonal/team skills.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, across various time zones.
This role will work closely with US & European based teams. This role will require some travel.
Diversity at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.