Marketing Manager, Japan
[Acquisition Marketing: Field & Co-Marketing]
In this role, you will work closely with sales & marketing teams to build content & sales resources that support product launches, improve flywheel dynamics, & align with other company initiatives. Your primary goal will be to help surface our most qualified leads & free users to sales, & to help sales increase the average deal size of an opportunity.
You will uncover & evaluate areas of opportunity within the flywheel that will have the largest impact. This may include, but not restricted to, developing campaigns & creating assets (e.g. landing pages, emails, or videos), as well as hosting interactive sessions with local/global partners, prospects & customers to show the power of using our all-in-one platform solution. As part of your role, you will be expected to identify & develop win-win collaboration schemes with local/global partners.
The person in this role should be excited to challenge the way we market today & explore new ideas for how we identify, engage & close qualified opportunities with sales.
- Make strategic decisions by aligning goals with the needs of the sales team, the customer, the prospect & the business.
- Identify & execute co-marketing opportunities (e.g. webinars/seminars, ebooks, emails campaigns) with the primary aim to drive lead generation.
- Identify & execute events of various sizes, collaborating closely with internal stakeholders, with the primary aim of driving lead generation.
- Develop content such as industry/topic specific how-tos, customer stories, email, & presentations that tell a clear story.
- Build ongoing & open relationships with the cross functional teams (locally & globally) to understand the challenges theyre facing that marketing can help solve.
- Challenge what exists today & create more efficient ways of achieving better results through automation.
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about Inbound & the transformative effect it could have on the marketing industry in Japan.
- Are obsessive over impact & results, can back decisions with data & are able to tie campaign results to company impact.
- Has the experience of planning & executing events/seminars of various sizes, setting clear goals, & driving the initiative to success.
- Has the experience of working with external partners to develop a win-win collaboration scheme, & to drive the initiative to success.
- Has strong project management skills, with experience developing & executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Has dynamic, confident personality with ability to prioritize, define & drive initiatives on their own.
- Has a proven track record of bringing new ideas to the table. We need somebody on the team who can reinvent things & not only execute on known strategies.
- Has excellent Japanese communication skills, both verbal & written. Solid understanding of Japanese business scenes.
- Has business-level communication skill in English.
Other Desired Skills & Experience
- Has the passion for working with technology products & proven track record in performing in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with enterprise applications (e.g. Network devices, CRM software, ERP), or SaaS industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of HubSpot, Flywheel & INBOUND.
- MBA is a plus, but not required.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), & Bogot (Colombia).