See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next ISV Technical Account Manager 3 (EST/CST)
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to be the designated technical support engineering contact for our strategic customers. As a designated technical contact you will work with our customers to resolve complex technical problems. You should have an interest in digging deep as well as be able to zoom out & look at the larger picture. The TAM delivers proactive guidance to the customer to provide valuable contributions through the use of Twilio technologies & deliver recommendations to make the customers environment less susceptible to business impacting downtime. You are able to remain calm & effective at higher workloads as well as excelling at prioritization & evaluation of situational urgency.
In this role, youll:
- Be enthusiastic for interacting & collaborating with other groups within Twilio in your search for the solutions our customers need
- Collaborate with customers developers to troubleshoot use of the Twilio helper libraries
- Possess strong technical & diplomatic skills to address customer issues & provide customer feedback to Twilios Product & Engineering teams
- Partner with our customers' & their developers, architects, & support personnel to tackle complex problems with potentially very costly & far-reaching consequences
- Work collaboratively with your teammates & the Twilio Product & Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible bugs
- Understand customer trends, analyze patterns, drive betterments & report what you observe to the management team in order to better improve our support process is a key part of the role
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 4+ years of proven experience
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology, previous work with APIs & ability to understand & solve issues with cloud solutions.
- Skilled in solving network connectivity issues, with an understanding of TCP/UDP, & basics of SSL/TLS
- Comfortable in working with customers developers to troubleshoot use of the Twilio helper libraries.
- Enthusiasm for interacting & collaborating with other groups within Twilio in your search for the solutions our customers need
This role will be REMOTE in the USA, located in the East/Central time zones.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $82,080 - $112,860
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, & geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilios equity plan & for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.