We dreamed of a more connected worldin which the internet made life better for everyone. Instead, weve found that themarketing-monetizedbusiness models upon which the web has been built have left us politically polarized & culturally impoverished. If youve spent your career bankrolling the ad-supported internet, then we invite you to use those powers as a force for good.
Rather than building products that extract dataaboutpeople, were building great productsforpeople. At Dashlane, you can bringyoursuperior analytical, operational & commercial capabilities tobear onthe task ofprovidingdigital peace of mindin the form of simple, easy-to-useproductsthat work acrossthe webs walled gardens.
Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. Our award-winning app keeps logins, personal data, & payment info secure & accessible using patented, zero-knowledge architecture. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that with the right tools, we can help every digital citizen realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions & empowered over
We believe people deserve an experience of the internet that doesnt require them to trade privacy for convenience & ownership for security. Theres no better place to begin than by representing the interest of individualsat the momentwhen their relationship with a company starts at account creation & login.
We pride ourselves on being awell-run, subscription-based business led by experiencedexecutiveswhose most important responsibility is to respectfully manage the time & attention of their teams. Were backed by the worlds best investors dedicated to building iconic brands & sustainable, legacy-defining businesses.
Most importantly,youwill advancethestate of marketing & decision sciences within the team & determine how we functionally approach criticalstages of the consumer journey.Thefunctional pathwaysyou buildto help drive career progression for the marketing teamand ensure they do the best work of their lives.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own go-to-market, budget management, marketing technology, & channel optimization
- Define critical marketing funnels & partner with the CMO & CFO to align each with marketing spend, budgets, andfuturetargets
- Work with Marketing, Product, Creative, Data Science, & external agencies to drive conversion & create innovative, differentiated multi-channel marketing experiences for our diverse target audience
- Work closely with Product & Data Science leadership to set & meet performance & conversiongoals andcontinue to refine our multi-touch attributionmodel.
- Deliver step-function improvements toDashlanescustomer acquisition byempowering a team of talented direct reports
- Map out & develop career pathways for key functions within the marketing organization andmanage the headcount planning & recruitment process to optimize for business priorities & objectives
- Mentor & motivate the team into a well-oiled operation, coach them on how to successfully partner cross-functionally to quickly & efficiently execute on large-scale programs
- Architect processesand operating principlesoptimized for growth. Continuously evaluate the marketing stack to stay abreast of new & alternative technology & partner with the product organization to deliver the systems & tools to multiply a team's impact.
- Create alignment across marketing organization by sharing results, learnings, insights, & best practices
- 10+ years of leading marketing operations & successfully building out a modern, growth-driven marketing strategy for global companies of scale, ideallyconsumer technology or a technology-driven subscription/direct-to-consumer companies
- Thoughtfully hired, mentored & retainedworld-class marketing talent within a fast-paced, hyper-growth, ever-changing industry
We're Also Looking For:
- Extensive knowledge & experience scoping& buildingperformancemarketingfunctions
- Recognized as a constructive leader within previous marketing organizations & a strong influencer with other leaders in technology, product, operations, finance, legal
- Strong proficiency in developinghighly-structuredframeworksandprocesses that identify the right solutions & tools for scaling marketing initiatives in complex, data-heavy environments with many moving parts
- Data-driven instincts with a track record ofproducing & presenting compelling, convincing market data & information to diverse internal audiences
- Forward-thinking, analytical & problem-solving mindset, drawn tosimplifying complexity
- Strong communicator & collaborator
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.