Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Lead the coordination, organization & execution of financial planning & analysis activities for supported organizations, including budgeting, forecasting, month-end close, financial reporting, & business case development
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of the strategies, priorities & issues of the divisions supported
- Take ownership of developing, analyzing, & publishing company-wide Technology Portfolio Investments reports & analysis (Product, Corporate Functions, & Technology) to Technology CFO, Technology Portfolio Investment Committee members (CFO, EVP of Technology, & President), & other stakeholders across the company
- Manage, own & drive financial & related accountability for key leaders within the Technology Business Planning & Operations organization
- Assist in creating & publishing integrated (Including Visa Europe) Technology Financial Board/ARC dashboards
- Assist in creating & publishing SEC quarterly questionnaire to
- Assist in analyzing ~$350M Internal Developed Labor Software Capitalization including Rate, productivity, & program analysis
- Build & publish Technology Financial Tableau reports to stakeholder in Finance, Corporate Finance, Product, Technology, & Technology finance teams
- Be the subject matter expert on portfolio analysis, systems, & data flow so as to collaborate with Financial Systems & Technology teams to automate current processes & reports
- Must demonstrate well-developed strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, & communication skills
- Proven process improvement & change management skills in driving database/systems improvements for reporting
- Drive & perform headcount analysis, & monthly reporting activities
- Proactive, resourceful, & creative in fully utilizing available resources & data to achieve excellent analysis
- Proactively communicate business implications observed from analysis & contribute ideas & solutions to business challenges / problems
- Collaborate with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure
- Thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, & customer service-oriented
- Proactively identify & drive process improvements & simplifications with the areas supported as well as across Technology/Technology Finance/FP&A
- Operates with minimal supervision & able to make informed, well-reasoned decisions independently
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related quantitative field. MBA or equivalent credentials preferred
- Fast-learner with excellent business acumen
- At least 4 years of business experience with a financial/analytical/ consultative focus with progressively increasing responsibility
- Proven expertise in financial modeling techniques & comfortable managing large data sets
- Highly detail-oriented, able to ensure quality & accuracy of output
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships & communicate effectively with senior management
- Well-developed strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, & communication skills
- Track-record in leading cross-functional teams & managing & measuring processes; leading change
- Experience in budgeting & forecasting, month end close & process development
- Advanced to expert skills in MS Excel, Hyperion (or equivalent), & Powerpoint (waterfall analysis)
- Advance expertise in working with databases, reporting platforms, Tableau
and enterprise financial systems (e.g. Oracle Financials),
- Strong bias for action & ability to proactively recognize & resolve issues
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team & produce time sensitive deliverables
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.