Poppin is looking for a highly motivated Key Account Manager to support & drive profitable sales for Poppins wholesale business. In addition to direct account management of key retail accounts, this position will have cross-functional responsibilities working in partnership with finance, inventory planning & operations. This position requires high-level skills in project & people management, excellent problem-solving capabilities & tenacious attention to detail.
- Own day to day execution & account management for multiple national accounts
- Partner cross-functionally with merchandising, planning, marketing, operations & finance to ensure we have the right products, in stock, delivered on time & merchandised successfully
- Engage in analysis of sales data, product margins & program P&Ls & develop reports for financials, projections & shipped/pending orders
- Manage fixture vendor(s) to create merchandising options for our various accounts
- Lead, coach & train junior team members on account specific work & professional development
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in wholesale sales & account management in a consumer product business preferred
- A minimum of a bachelors degree required
- Self-starter, takes initiative & has a passion for customer service/satisfaction
- Strategic thinker who finds creative ways to solve problems & meet financial goal
- Strong communicator who builds collaborative internal & external partnerships
- Strong proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint & experience with Oracle/NetSuite or ERP systems strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills & detail oriented
- Willing & able to travel on an as needed basis
- Excitement about a start-up culture
- Comfortable & effective collaborating with remote colleagues
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, & will have two more locations by the end of 2018. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.