Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants nimble, entrepreneurial biotech & healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, & deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources & freedom to tackle some of the most important & challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
The Manager, External Reporting will be an important part of the external reporting function & will manage the preparation of quarterly & annual financial statements. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with technical accounting matters & implementing accounting policies.
- Lead the preparation of the Roivant quarterly & annual consolidated financial statements.
- Collaborate with the consolidations team & assist in compiling consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare balance sheets, income statements, cash flows statements & other statements.
- Prepare footnote schedules for & draft specific sections of the financial statements.
- Maintain external reporting calendar & support for all financial statement disclosures.
- Prepare quarterly disclosure checklist to ensure completeness of financial statements.
- Coordinate communications with external auditors on financial statements to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on disclosures & reporting issues.
- Support subsidiary SEC filings, including review of Form 10-K, 10-Q & S-1 filings.
- Manage internal & external review of all filings (such as auditor, legal counsel, senior management).
- Partner with accounting & finance team to identify changes in the business or other items with potential financial reporting impact.
- Assist in the documentation of internal controls.
- Research & document new regulations, pronouncements, & internal technical issues, & assist in implementation of solutions.
- Assist with special projects related to technical accounting research & process improvements.
- Monitor the industry peer group filings to identify industry trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance & CPA required.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience. Big 4 public accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to efficiently provide high-quality work.
- Highly motivated & willing to take on & prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP & SEC reporting requirements, as well as the ability to clearly & concisely document & effectively communicate accounting & reporting issues.
- Unquestionable integrity, judgement & accountability.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred, but not required.