Coupang is one of the fastest growing eCommerce platforms on the planet. Our mission is to create a world in which our customers ask, How did I ever live without Coupang? Powered by innovative technology & operations, we have set out to transform the customer experience journey from revolutionizing last mile delivery to rethinking how customers search & discover on a truly mobile platform. We have been named one of the 50 Smartest Companies in the World by MIT Technology Review & we are one of Forbes magazines 30 Global Game Changers. Only nine companies including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Tesla Motors & Coupang have been named on both lists.
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai & Silicon Valley.
- HR Business Partner is responsible for the people strategy & entire Human Resources capacity. His/her charter includes developing, implementing, & administering HR programs & solutions in support of the client group business objectives. This includes the areas of talent management, staffing, retention, compensation & rewards, performance management & career counseling.
- Become a trusted advisor for the Business Leaders & the people managers community in terms of people management.
- Ensure to implement HR strategy & programs aligned with Business strategy.
- Identify the needs of key internal customers (both management & managers in e-Commerce) to build & develop strategic HR roadmap.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, improving & standardizing eCommerce HR policies, processes, performance management, employee relations, recruiting, & learning & development.
- Be the HR driver in the assessment of teams, develop strategies & achievable team goals, & give guidance in how to establish specific factors that affect morale, effectiveness & results.
- Understands the businesses; coach & advisor to business partners to facilitate organization & cultural change. Educates business leaders on HR trends that affect the business.
- Identify & anticipate potential risks & translate solutions into scalable processes & systems.
- Build & develop innovative, long-term employee programs.
- Manage daily HR operations as needed & collaborate with CoE teams such as C&B, performance management & HR analytics.
- Shapes & evolves segment culture through driving key Coupang employee engagement, diversity & inclusion programs.
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resources, including talent acquisition & performance management, compensation & benefits, training & development & HR business partnership.
- Minimum 2+ years experience of managing team.
- At least 2 areas of expertise among C&B, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Performance Management, Organizational development, Change management in HR functions
- Must be able to communicate in English both in written & verbal
- Previous HRBP experience in MNCs
- MBA degree, majored in HR related subjects
- Experiences from eCommerce, Retail, Tech industry
- Experiences in HR consulting, good at project management in virtual/matrix organization
- Regional or global work experiences, Technical recruiting & Employee Relations experience