Sr. Manager, Development, Marketing IT
Supervise & lead the technical team to develop, support & maintain assigned applications. Work closely with the functional leads and/or managers & sometimes directly with business owners to promote the effective operation of the department & to resolve issues & to suggest new processes & systems in the support thereof. Responsible for one or all stages of system development, implementation, testing & problem resolution related to maintenance & minor enhancements. Responsible & accountable for design, code verification, testing & implementation by development members. Plans & coordinates application fixes, enhancements & upgrades. Responsible for technical specifications design & system architecture & ensuring the integrity of these systems & supporting infrastructure. Responsible for the department's compliance with regulations.
- Manages the development of complex & varied marketing campaigns & system designs & technical specifications.
- Architect complex solutions to project/production issues & relationships between Marketing systems; responsible for successful execution of solutions.
- Provides technical guidance in ensuring optimal execution & implementation of Marketing campaigns & any enhancement work with applications.
- Leverages existing technical standards to design solutions for projects. Provides ownership of those designs for the lifespan of projects.
- Directly supervises or instructs professional individual level contributors and/or skilled support contributors in a recognized function or unit of the Company through the planning, assignment, direction, prioritization & evaluation of their work.
- Makes recommendations to more senior managers on personnel actions, including hiring, firing, promotion, discipline & employee compensation.
- Builds & maintains an effective team.
- Facilitates effective collaboration not only in the immediate team but also with other IT verticals, dev team, & business partners to improve efficiencies & support quality deliverables.
- Establishes Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & ensures that all applications that are running in various environments meet or exceed stated SLAs.
- Interacts with customers & staff on technical design issues & resolutions.
- Manages on-call support for production systems on a rotating schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT-related field or equivalent years of experience
- 7+ years of Team Leadership, Supervisory or Management experience in a fast-paced IT environment in a similar role, including direct experience working for a Global Organization and/or providing cross-cultural support.
- Strong knowledge of & experience with Marketing Technology systems including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Responsys, Bitly, etc.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic & fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently & apply good judgment.
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader & as a team member.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, & managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Advanced ability to analyze, evaluate & solve problems, based on an in-depth knowledge of business trends as well as organizational objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills & customer focus, strong relationships with business stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Passion & drive for technology as a service & business enabler.
- Enforce KPIs used for measuring results & performing look-backs on completed projects.
- Ability to identify overlapping projects & make appropriate recommendations on course of action to properly influence others.
- Ability to manage delivery & build effective direct reports & teams.
- Ability to follow through on open issues & projects & bring them to a conclusion.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.