HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a seasoned product manager with fintech experience excited to join a high growth real estate tech startup. You enjoy working cross functionally to optimize business operations & customer experience by building scalable products & processes. You see yourself as a data driven PM who values empathy for your users. This role is perfect for someone who wants to drive the product roadmap for a fast-growing fintech business.
What Youll Do
As our Director of Product Management for HomeLight Home Loans, you will be responsible for owning the product experience for our borrowers, real estate agents, & internal Home Loans operators. Your team will own our digital borrower experience as well as our proprietary Loan Operating System. You will be responsible for defining & prioritizing the Home Loans product roadmap in order to achieve business objectives.
- Directly manage Home Loans product management team
- Build & own end-to-end Home Loans experience for external clients & real estate agents
- Build & own proprietary Loan Operating System
- Execute a wide variety of projects to improve lead conversion, scalability, client & agent experience & Home Loans operator productivity
- Engage in brainstorming to identify & develop new strategic opportunities for the business
- Directly own KPIs related to the Home Loans
- Be an all-around team player - as an operator in a growing start-up your responsibilities will constantly be growing & evolving
- 6-10 years of experience in product management
- 2+ years of mortgage or fintech experience
- Proven ability to execute product & operational changes with tangible results
- Intellectual horsepower & the ability to think through a broad range of business issues
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, & offer recommendations
- Ability to manage, track & prioritize a large number of tasks
- Desire to take initiative, comfort with change & ambiguity