Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Enablement Operations Manager is an individual contributor role responsible for operational efficiency & bringing a data-driven lens to GTM strategy for our Revenue organization. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Enablement & Strategy, the EOMs main focus will be understanding what is happening in the field through insights from our sales tech stack & helping build processes that are not only effective but scale. The EOM will be critical in driving productivity for our sales & customer success teams by fine-tuning our onboarding, sales, & customer journey processes & product enablement.
What youll be doing:
- Gather insights & architect dashboards to showcase enablement impact & areas of improvement within sales & customer success performance.
- Support role-based onboarding (SDR, ISR, CSM, AE, SE), sales process, customer journey & continuous product enablement efforts.
- EnableTech stack guru to help us maximize our investments across Tableau CRM (Einstein), Seismic, Gong, SalesHood, Outreach - AND - contribute expertise in future investments.
- Liaison between Rev Ops & managing cross-functional projects.
- Coordinate/Co-Host events (RKO, Day in Life Bootcamps, All Hands & Product/Process Enablement workshops).
- Contribute & support our rigorous evolution of MEDDICC & other future methodologies.
What were looking for:
- A past top performer (B/SDR, ISR, CSM, AE, SE) & adhoc player/coach.
- 2-3 years experience/knowledge of SFDC, SalesHood, Seismic, Gong, Outreach and/or competitors.
- Comfortable & credible on stage with crowds of 100+.
- DNA = (D)ata driven, (N)erdy curiosity & (A)utomation.
- You have cross-functional success stories & at least one where you PMd the deliverable of a key objective. #GSD
- You can explain something complex to a non-savvy audience.
- Video editing savviness via iMovie, Captivate, etc (Michael Bay explosions welcomed)
- Detial oriented (hope your eyes caught that typo).
- Familiarity with MEDDICC & other sales methodologies.
- Experience building potent playbooks, onboarding/ongoing content, exec presos & adhoc goodness.
- Tableau CRM or Einstein experience.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.