Who we are:
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing SaaS organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in a very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
What we need help with:
This position is responsible for day-to-day customerrelationship management & champions the adoption & ongoing use of the company product in the dealerships. S/he executes launch planning, manages the product implementation & delivers initial & ongoing training to meet the needs of the dealers in their area through regular monthly performance visits.
This person is the first point of contact for our dealerships handles issues & follows up on those that have been escalated. S/he brings best practice knowledge of the product into the client organization to support the companys value proposition to its dealerships. This person must have an in-depth understanding of the product functionality & related services as well as an overview of the technical functionality in order to train effectively & communicate appropriate usage. In addition the DRM will ensure that product changes, new features & releases are communicated & implemented in a timely manner.
This position will cover a geographical area & work as part of a larger team reporting to a Regional Area Manager. S/he will also deliver training from time to time to company team members as part of their onboarding process.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years professional experience working in sales, marketing or customer service in a luxury automotive retail environment
- Significant experience working with CRM tools & high comfort level with digital technology
- Think quickly on your feet & handle ambiguity
- Communicate well both orally & in writing & demonstrate business & financial acumen in your daily work
- Know how to establish rapport & develop meaningful relationships with your clients
- Negotiate effectively, finding the win-win solution to problems
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions & resolve issues in a non-confrontational way
- Abilityto perform as part of a larger team & work independently to schedule & prioritize your work
- Regularly assess your own performance & adapt your work to achieve better results
- Mustbelieve in what you do & feel a vested interest the companys success
Be Ready to Travel:
This role requires 80%-100% travel within the region & nationally as needed.
The candidates must be able to meet the physical demands of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. We work to a flexible schedule based on the company needs; generally this is Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekend may be required.