Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, & on three continents.
The Associate Director of Compensation will be responsible for leading the compensation function at HelloFresh US, an organization with a workforce of approximately 3,000 employees. Scope of this role includes management of the development, evaluation, & continuous improvement of existing & new (executive, salaried, & hourly) compensation programs, their administration, their compliance, & how employees engage with them. Reporting directly to the Director, Total Rewards US, this person will have the opportunity to take the reigns of our compensation programs & further accelerate them to ensure they support our efforts to attract, motivate, & retain top talent, building a great place to work.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on broad based salaried compensation matters, including market pricing/survey participation, job evaluation/matching, salary architecture, & wage compliance
- Create a market pricing strategy in your first year, including refining our benchmarking peer group, survey selection strategy & job matching & architecture approaches
- Formalize & conduct hourly employee annual compensation increases annual reviews, balancing market competitiveness, internal resources, & regulations
- Foster strong partnerships with business leaders, HR Business Partners, & People Team functional experts for successful evaluation, administrative execution, & employee engagement on existing compensation programs
- Refine existing job evaluation & business compensation consulting practices that will continue to elevate the compensation function as a trusted advisor to the organization
- Lead the annual salary base compensation increases review, budgeting, & administrative execution while partnering with other People functions on the communications of it to managers, employees, vendors, & other stakeholders
- Establish a self-service compensation design model for the organization via the creation of tools & resources to empower managers,HR Business partners, & talent acquisition to formulate compensation decisions aligned with the organization compensation strategy & policies
- Oversee in partnership with the People Core Services team the administration of compensation changes, equity program, variable compensation programs & job rating/evaluation - including management of Compensation Management tool, HRsoft
- People Advocate + Culture Curator: your passion for solving people problems & dedication to delivering a positive employee experience make you an awesome ambassador for our culture & team
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Results-driven: you enjoy grinding away at issues & brainstorming creative methods for problem-solving
- Interpersonal: you're intuitive, engaging, & outgoing; you're engaging & instantly connect with people
- Flexible: you thrive in autonomous environments with high growth & don't get overwhelmed easily
- Embrace Ambiguity: if there is not a clear path, you thrive & get excited from the path you can forge
- Self starter but collaborator, independently motivated, leads oneself, works cross functionally, & embraces stakeholder management
- Professional: you have a high level of integrity & handle confidential information with tact
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource Administration or other related field
- Formal certifications, such as Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) & compensation coursework a plus
- A minimum of 6 years designing & implementing Compensation Programs
- Prior people management experience; this role will have a compensation analyst consultant as a direct report
- In depth knowledge & understanding of compensation design,administration, & engagement for both salaried & hourly employees
- A track record of designing & implementing successful & creative compensation programs
- Comfort presenting to senior management & executive presence
- Data aptitude, your business recommendations are based on solid quantitative analysis
- Current knowledge of related government rules & regulations, including FLSA & other applicable Labor and/or Tax laws & regulations around compensation; works with People Core Services team to ensure necessary compliance & reporting requirements
- Compensation program communications campaign experience; you are passionate just as much about how employees learn & engage with compensation programs as you are with their designs
- Strong technical, managerial, & team building skills with the ability to balance tactical & strategic responsibilities
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests from Day 1
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.