VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- In collaboration with your creative ACD partner, you will support the development & delivery of creative solutions that are rooted in insights, from content work to larger campaign initiatives.
- You are a maker - your main focus is ideation & creation, both at a high speed & volume
- Supporting your G/CD, mentor & manage a full creative team, including designers, writers & creators.
- Support managing & approving the work of your assigned creative team.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to develop a high variety of content that meets creative & strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Ideate & conceptualize high-engaging content that reflects brands aesthetic & style guidelines; maintaining aesthetic, tone, & brand consistency across all deliverables
- Fosters positive relationships among the internal brand teams, the creative department, direct reports, other agency partners, & clients.
- Acts as quality control & brand steward for junior level team members & liaison between your team & your senior manager
- Co-lead /lead brainstorms & actively participate during inter-agency ideation sessions.
Experience / Knowledge Required
- 7 - 10 years of advertising experience, developing & creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns. Bachelor's degree a plus
- A strong aesthetic / writing sense with proven conceptual & brainstorming skills
- Ability to carry out a concept from start to completion, & guide those on your team to do the same. Executing & delegating as needed.
- Strong knowledge of Platform/Industry/creative trends & digital best practices. Must be able to translate this knowledge to in articulating & strategically applying to creative executions.
- Experience evaluating teams with the ability to supervise & train employees on an ongoing basis.
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats & switching easily among brand voices.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proficient in gathering learnings & insights from platforms, consumer feedback & culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- A strong understanding of UI/UX & strong capability with the big social media platforms & their abilities/limitations.