Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 17,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
TheHead of Fintech Nordics & Balticswill be an integral member of Visa's European Fintech Team with the objective of building Visa's reputation as a number one partner in the European Fintech community. Responsibilities will include defining the Fintech outreach strategy & execution framework, including selection of the appropriate platforms, channels & outreach partners, delivery of the pan-European activities & oversight of the local activities. Further it willinclude engagementwith thestart-up & Fintech community, key influencers,building relationships with business & supporting partnerships by engaging with respective internal teams as necessary.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Define & coordinate implementation of the overall Fintech outreach strategy linking up the marketing, communication & events & sales strategies & plans.
- Provide briefs for the individual marketing, communication & events strategies, work with the respective teams on the strategy delivery & execution.
- Define overall Fintech narrative & identify & deliver relevant content for various communication platforms in cooperation with respective internal teams, agencies & clients (for testimonials & case studies).
- Identify & project manage selected regionalstrategic events presencerepresenting & supporting the Fintech team's strategy & objectives.Build strong collaboration with local, regional & global Fintech sales teams, marketing, communication & events teams.
- Secure necessary insight about the Fintech community relevant to shaping the outreach strategy.
- Identify & support ecosystem engagement for priorityregions, working closely with the regional teams.Identify opportunities for small strategic regional networking events, roundtables, to help push the Visa message in the market to support Fintech team objectives.
- Define & lead the execution of the Fintech wins & successes celebration events & activities, internally as well as externally.
- Lead delivery of the client launch marketing & acquisition plans toolkits.
- Buildstrong relationships with emerging businessesthat can deliver strategic value to Visa, this will involve supporting start-up community engagement. Foster in-depth & productive relationships at all levels with the clients & the Visa organization.
- Representing Fintech team in delivery of large company-wide strategic events.End-to-end coordinateand project managekey strategic eventsand partner summits.Collaborate closely with key cross-functional teams for delivery.
- Define & secure delivery of the relevant KPIs & measures of success.
- Manageand work closely with internal teams & partner agencies andorganizers to deliver for the event.
- Cooperate & share best practice with regional & global teams supporting Fintech outreach.
What we're after
- Extensive experienceinbusiness development, partnerships, marketing and/or innovationoperations managementexperience.
- Experience working with/infinancial services, payments, Fintech, startup/ventureand/or technologyindustry
- Previous experience of successfullymanaging marketing, communication and/or events for a Fintech company
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiativesand operational decisions.
- Ability to partner & collaboratefor success. Lead by influence & example.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred (in engineering /business /finance /marketing) or, equivalent experience.
- Open to learning & working on new things
- High Integrity.Entrepreneurial spirit. Ambitious. Creative. Flexible.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.