At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We are looking for a Talent Strategy & Insights Manager to lead a small team whose mission is to use data to drive the strategy of the Talent team. If you are a data-driven people manager with experience in talent acquisition & analytics, this is the right role for you! This role reports to the Head of Talent Strategy, Operations, & Programs.
- Forecast hiring demand, set hiring targets & diversity goals, & determine resourcing needs. In collaboration with recruiting leaders, set the strategic plans to meet the targets & goals.
- Work directly with the Talent Leadership Team to set organizational priorities (e.g., leading Objective & Key Result planning) & ensure were resourced to accomplish them (e.g., headcount & resource planning)
- Manage a team; set & communicate team goals, evaluate & develop the team, appropriately delegate projects/tasks
- Lead our survey strategy & provide insights on the experience our team, clients, & candidates have with our processes & programs
- Set & measure Key Performance Indicators for Talent programs
- Create regular reports & ad-hoc analyses
- Collaborate with the Talent Operations team to ensure our systems enable us to collect meaningful data & with the People Analytics team on our dashboard strategy
- Own budget planning process & ROI analyses for the Talent team
- 5+ years of relevant experience in HR analytics and/or strategy & operations. Experience in the recruiting/talent acquisition space is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience building teams & managing people
- Excellent quantitative modeling & spreadsheet skills (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets) & ability to create & execute data reporting strategies
- Excellent data visualization skills (e.g., Tableau, Google Sheets, Excel) & the ability to communicate technical results to non-technical & executive audiences
- Experience bringing structure to undefined business problems; thrives in ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to lead strategic planning initiatives
- Experience managing internal & external stakeholders
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.