About the Teams you will Support
The Harrys Brand Team is comprised of our Design, DTC, Marketing, Retail, R&D & our UK teams, & is run by our Chief Commercial Officer. These teams are responsible for managing the entire customer experience for Harrys customers -- designing & developing, marketing & selling our products across all channels (DTC, Mass Retail & Specialty Retail / Partnerships) & geographies. This team is also responsible for driving brand strategy & growth for Harrys. Our Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) is based in our NYC HQ & works closely with the leaders of the Harrys brand functions, their teams & our global Harrys leadership team.
Who You Are
You excel in thoughtfully prioritizing schedules & projects, anticipating needs & thrive in a fast-paced environment. Youll work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), her Chief of Staff (CoS) & the Brand Team that report into her. As the Executive Assistant you will make a direct impact by keeping the CCO on track with your resourcefulness & can-do attitude. Your ability to maximize the time & productivity of the CCO & her team will help drive the company, team & culture.
What you will do:
- Provide best in class support by ensuring the CCO is always prepared for her next meeting & is in the right place at the right time.
- Be the gatekeeper of the CCOs Google calendar, support meeting preparation including creating agendas, meeting recaps & follow up items, distributing resources, & running the New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
- Work alongside the CoS to coordinate & manage communication as needed.
- Help the CCO & the Brand Team thrive by prioritizing & anticipating needs before they arise; looking a month out to solve for calendar conflicts.
- Manage scheduling of internal & external meetings, travel arrangements, monthly expenses.
- Assist in logistics, setup, & facilitation of team off-sites & other team building events, as well as planning for VP offsites.
- Coordinate & track annual goal-setting process across the Brand Team & develop process for monthly progress check-ins.
- Act as a cultural leader for the Brand Team & cross functional peers by building relationships & communication synergies within the EA team.
- Other duties as assigned.
This should describe you:
- You have a Bachelors degree & a minimum of 1 year experience (or equivalent experience in lieu of degree) in fast-paced environment; EA experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge & proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- You have the ability to maintain highly confidential information within executive team leaders.
- You are proactive & can spot conflicts before they become problems. You sweat the details.
- You are clear & concise with both written & verbal communication.
- You are approachable, have a high EQ & can learn whos who & how to get things done at Harrys (and get them done quickly!)
- You are open & honest when you do not know the answer to something or how to get something done. You are comfortable being uncomfortable.
- You leave nothing up for guessing. You are quick to follow up on what you did, why & the status of where things are.
- You are comfortable making mistakes but dont make the same one twice.
- You dont get too tied to what you are working on or take yourself too seriously. Things change quickly & you roll with the punches...with a smile on your face.
Here's who you'll work with:
- This position will report into the Chief of Staff but will have direct responsibility for the Chief Commercial Officer.
- You will work most closely with the Brand Team, comprising of these departments: Design, DTC, Marketing, Retail, R&D & our UK teams (and EAs). You will also work with the CEO & his Chief of Staff & EA.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.