Associate, TV/OTT Integrated Marketing
Were hiring an Associate, Integrated Media supporting HelloFresh & Green Chef brands within the Growth team. This role will assist in campaign planning across video (OTT/ TV) campaigns, aid in the execution of an innovative strategic approach to deliver against acquisition & brand KPIs.
We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, creating disruptive efforts in media, & understands how data & technology drive business. Additionally, the candidate must be a detail oriented, organized self-starter that is comfortable & articulate while communicating with internal teams, agency partners & vendors.
- Plan, execute, & manage TV/OTT campaigns to successfully drive Acquisition & Brand growth of HelloFresh group brands: HelloFresh & Green Chef
- Work closely with agency partners & internal teams to manage deliverables including plan approvals, performance management, offers, optimizations, creative assets, contracts
- Act as key point of contact with external agency partners & marketing vendors, establishing & maintaining these relationships on behalf of HelloFresh
- Partner with our Brand team to generate creative briefs, provide creative recommendations & insights that optimize performance, document tests, & regularly share key findings to inform future initiatives
- Be data driven, constantly be analyzing performance to identify key campaign learnings & quantifiable business opportunities to improve campaigns
- Establish & execute test & learn agendas, including lift tests.
- Manage campaign setup, invoicing, & budget reporting for primary channels
- A customer acquisition pro with a proven track record in building & scaling paid marketing channels & managing media to KPIs
- Previous experience in TV & OTT, managing sizeable budgets
- Eager to learn & grow your marketing expertise
- A critical thinkerUse logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising Seek to take up & start new projects, able to work with speed & agility
- Creative Challenge conventional methods & open to new ideas.
- Driven for Results Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency.
- Organized Organizational skills, project management skills & ability to multi-task are the foundation of everything you do.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2-3 years experience in customer acquisition marketing
- Understanding of media fundamentals, across both offline & digital channels
- Fluency in performance KPIs such as CAC, CPA, CPM, CVR, LTV
- Previous agency or brand experience is preferred
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs), PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail & organization
- A positive, can do attitude
- Keen interest in & knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape
- Demonstrated knowledge of Tableau, third party analytics platforms & media attribution technology/methodologies is a plus
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, & company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO & parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, & Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year