Intern with our US Team
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
The company has raised over $240M & has over 700 employees across 11 global offices.
Are you interested in experiencing an internship in Client Services?
Were currently looking for a Client Services Intern who is passionate about data, extremely organized & detail oriented. You will be exposed to how Similarweb generates new business but also to build relationships with large Enterprise Accounts while successfully maintaining strong platform engagement & optimizing for accounts renewals & expansions.
As a Client Services Intern at Similarweb you will:
- Gain knowledge into the digital marketing ecosystem & learn best practices for growing web traffic & revenue
- Join meetings with Similarweb users from some of the largest businesses in a wide range of industry sectors
- Learn best practices for driving account adoption, building enterprise client relationships, & positioning accounts for growth through value-selling practices
- Improve your analytical & storytelling skills by creating data driven insights/presentations for the team as well for prospects & clients
- Gain insight into how we support tailored industry campaigns to drive adoption & engagement of Similarweb across the entire book of business
- Conduct industry & competitive research on prospects & existing clients
- Manage the content repository of the Client Services department
- Monitor client account health & find potential opportunities for user adoption & expansion
- Support newly onboarded clients through analyzing account usage & creating custom assets within their Similarweb accounts
This internship is for you if you:
- Have an interest in digital marketing, data analysis, client support & selling
- Impeccable analytical & problem-solving skills
- Enjoys storytelling
- Ability to work strongly in a fast-paced, team environment
- Are a self-starter who takes initiative
- Some knowledge of all Microsoft Office & Google for Work applications
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team